Harvest Manitoba’s Income Tax Return Program is a big relief when money is tight.
It can be expensive to file your income tax return at a tax preparation office, and if you do it yourself you could easily miss out on deductions and tax credits that you are entitled to receive.
If you qualify for this program, please MAKE AN APPOINTMENT below and trained Harvest volunteers will file your tax return for free. You are eligible for this program unless any of the following apply to you:
- Single household income over $35,000
- Couple household income over $45,000 (+2,500 per dependent)
- Professional or business income
- Rental income
- Capital gains
- Investment income over $1,000
- Farming or fishing income
- Deceased returns
- Pre and post bankruptcy return
Make an Appointment
Please check back Sept 20th 2021 for future tax appointment dates.
In the mean time, for tax preparation, call Community Financial Counselling Services at 204.989.1923