Harvest Manitoba’s Income Tax Return Program is a big relief when money is tight.
It can be expensive to file your income tax return at a tax preparation office, and if you do it yourself you could easily miss out on deductions and tax credits that you are entitled to receive.
If you qualify for this program, please contact us and trained Harvest volunteers will file your tax return for FREE between February 23rd and May 29th, 2023. You are eligible for this program unless any of the following apply to you:
- Single household income over $35,000
- Couple household income over $45,000 (+2,500 per dependent)
- Professional or business income
- Rental income
- Capital gains
- Investment income over $1,000
- Farming or fishing income
- Deceased returns
- Pre and post bankruptcy return
Three ways you can contact us to access the Tax Return Program:
- Fill this application and drop off your tax documents at Harvest Manitoba, 1085 Winnipeg Ave, anytime Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. We will mail your documents with your tax claim.
- Book a phone call
- Come in person to Harvest Manitoba, 1085 Winnipeg Ave, Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Bring all 2022 T4’s and T5’s forms, all 2022 rent receipts, and any other 2022 tax related documentation.