Be a Harvest Star and give the gift that fills the hampers and moves the meals.
We love every tin for the bin we get, but sometimes (like now) we have to buy important staple foods. That requires cash. Moving that food, trucking, packaging, and keeping the lights on all run on donations from people like you!
So, whenever you ever think of donating to Harvest remember; dollars are a much-appreciated option. It’s easy to donate by phone, EFT (firstname.lastname@example.org) and online. Every cent we receive helps feed hungry Manitobans – children, youth, adults or families.
Your Best Charity Investment
Harvest does more with less than just about anyone we know. It’s that money has no ‘best before date.’ and we can spend it on our greatest needs.
Make a cash donation today.
* Download and share our current – Winter Fundraising Mail – with friends, colleagues, and family. Your gift would create the perfect ending in 2020 for so many!
Phone: (204) 982-3581
Online: Click the button
Take Decisive Action in These Dire Times
Until a vaccine actually makes it to Manitoba, thousands and thousands of us will not be getting back to normal. We have to come together as a community now. Each of us has to decide if and how we are going to help.
You can do both while you are here on this page. Decide to help and do it with a donation.
Right now. Please.
We are doubling our efforts to feed Manitobans through our network of 350+ food banks and agencies across the province.
What Your Dollars Buy
- A one time gift of $35 will feed a child or at-risk adult for a week.
- A monthly gift of $35 will feed them for 3 months!
- A gift of $350 will feed a family of four for 2 months.
- Every gift makes hungry Manitobans feel better, cared for, less afraid, and more secure.
Give today and we will all harvest the benefits that come from nourishing our community, and our sense of community. Thank you in advance for your generosity!